* Trade shows put your company and its products face to face with customers and prospects, your main objectives are to generate awareness and ultimately, to make a sale.
* Nigeria is now Africa's largest foreign direct investments beneficiary, and its diversification is well underway.
* Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria's 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more. * Nigeria market is, without doubt, the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million.
* Nigeria GDP was about 568,5 million USD in 2014.Labor is relatively cheap in Nigeria: both skilled and unskilled.
* With an army of unemployed graduates, employers have a big pool to tap from and at a relatively cheap cost.Construction, Food, Fashion, Decoration, Cosmetic, and Hygiene sectors are key sectors and potential drivers of future economic growth in Nigeria, mainly due to the high demand from the growing population.
* Start a business from the sectors with the potential of the highest return.
Visiting West Africa Water Expo is the best way to keep up to date with the latest developments in Nigeria’s newly growing construction sector. Benefit from opportunities with industry peers, get the chance to meet large number of local and international companies. Our market-leading exhibition puts you at the center of your industry. They bring you the latest solutions, the most important innovators and influencers.
JOIN US TO:
* Discover new & trendy products
* Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
* Connect with new suppliers, customers, and business partners
* Network with your peers from across the country and around the world
* Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing market trends
* Engage with your industry community locally
Exhibitor & Visitor
WATER AND WASTE WATER TREATMENT
• Building materials • Cooling water treatment • Filters & Filtration • Purification methods & cleaning • Research and consultancy • Sludge • Seperators • Technical parts for installation • Water supply and water management •Demand-Side Management •Distribution and Sewage Networks •Energy Efficient Desalination •Industrial Water •Smart Water •Water and Energy Nexus •Water Efficiency •Water for Agriculture •Water Loss and Non-Revenue Water •Water Re-use and Resource Reclamation •Water / Wastewater and Re-use in Commercial Buildings •Water / Wastewater Treatment and Management
TRANSPORT & STORAGE
• Building materials & maintenance • Maintenance • Measuring and regulating techniques • Meters • Pipes & Pumps & Valves • Presses • Research and consultancy• Sewage• Sludge• Storage, transport and distribution• Technical parts for installation
PROCESS CONTROL & AUTOMATION
• Asset management • Computer simulations• Data logging and management• Maintenance• Management / Control Modules • Measuring and regulating equipment• Purification Plants• Research and consultancy • Technical parts for installation
• Building • Consultancy • Contracting • Design • Finance • Licensing • Operate • Policy and planning
FLOOD CONTROL / STORM WATER
• Coastal protection• Construction and planning • Dams & dam systems • Drains and drainage companies • Flood barriers • Flood prevention • Flood protection • Research and consultancy • Risk and disaster management • Water and civilengineering • Weather services
• Engineers and Architects
• Republic of Nigerıa Ministry of Forestry and Water Affairs
• Republic of Nigerıa Ministry of Environment and Urbanization
• General Directorate For State Hydraulic Works
• Nigeria Water Institute
• Municipalities and Municıpality Companies
• Special Provincial Administrations
• Local Administrative Associations
• Provincial Culture and Tourism
• Floating Asset Institutions
• Trade Unions
• Power Plant Companies
• Assocıatıon of Hydroelectric Power Plant Industry
• Civil Society Organization
• Industrialists and Related Industrialists
• Media and Press